This Editor for the Elektron "Model Samples" facilitates the sound adjustment of the 6 Tracks.
- You have direct access to all parameters.
- The hidden parameters for LFO and FX are easy to use.
- All Patterns can also be selected directly.
- Additionally there is a solo function for the 6 Tracks.
- With the X-Y Pads all parameters can be controlled, but they are especially suitable as Faders between the tracks.
- The Editor is perfect for integrating model samples into the DAW.
- All parameters can be automated and saved with the DAW project.
- The Elektron Model Sampler Editor is available for PC (32/64 bit) as standalone and VST and for MAC (64 bit) / MAC M1
as standalone, VST and AU.
- VST and Standalone for PC 32/64 bit
- VST, AU and Standalone for MAC (64 bit) and MAC M1
Elektron Model Samples Editor and Controller
The iPad "Model Samples Mixer" is an addition to the Model Samples Hardware. The direct access to the Volume, FX Send, Mute and Solo settings of all 6 Tracks allows you to control the Model Samples quickly and effectively.
The X-Y pads, which have main Functions (Filter, FX, Decay, Length) that affect all 6 Tracks at the same time, allow you to change the sound creatively.
The Model Samples is simply connected directly to the iPad via USB.
You have to install the iPad-App „ TB Midi Stuff“ ( 4,49 €) to load my Editor.
I will sell the editor template only when "TB Midi Stuff" has got an update that runs on the new iOS for sure. (January 2022)