This Editor for the Elektron "Model Samples" facilitates the sound adjustment of the 6 Tracks.
- You have direct access to all parameters.
- The hidden parameters for LFO and FX are easy to use.
- All Patterns can also be selected directly.
- Additionally there is a solo function for the 6 Tracks.
- With the X-Y Pads all parameters can be controlled, but they are especially suitable as Faders between the tracks.
- The Editor is perfect for integrating model samples into the DAW.
- All parameters can be automated and saved with the DAW project.
- The Elektron Model Sampler Editor is available for PC (32/64 bit) as standalone and VST and for MAC (64 bit) as
standalone, VST and AU.
The iPad "Model Samples Mixer" is an addition to the Model Samples Hardware. The direct access to the Volume, FX Send, Mute and Solo settings of all 6 Tracks allows you to control the Model Samples quickly and effectively.
The X-Y pads, which have main Functions (Filter, FX, Decay, Length) that affect all 6 Tracks at the same time, allow you to change the sound creatively.
The Model Samples is simply connected directly to the iPad via USB.
You have to install the iPad-App „ TB Midi Stuff“ ( 4,49 €) to load my Editor.